Music download forum - Your music community: Need The Help of All _www.talkbackforum_com Music Lovers! - Music download forum - Your music community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need The Help of All _www.talkbackforum_com Music Lovers!

#1 User is offline   Marlboro

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

I have begun a journey to create a television show that would create fun, friendship and respect... musical empowerment and inspiration with the Traveling Piano, creating music for people to discover... all over the world.

Oprah's Own TV has created a contest for a new television host... and this is an opportunity for a rise of awareness to keep the Traveling Piano alive.

Would you please help vote in "yes" as many times as possible and ask all your friends here on _www.talkbackforum_com and "elsewhere" to vote for this idea? I have 6 days... _myown.oprah_com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=24078&promo_id=1

Much Appreciated, Danny Kean (The Traveling Piano Man Since 1987 and TopInWeb user since 2009 :)

#2 User is offline   Channing

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

yesss i just voted

#3 User is offline   Fliven

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Check out Danny's site, folks -- he is the genuine article:

_www.ragginpianoboogie_com/home.php

He has devoted his life to bringing Piano to the People.... so show this dude a little love and give him your vote! And spread the word.... because who knows? If enough people catch on to it, maybe it'll go viral....

Cheers,

Cadence
--

#4 User is offline   Gregam530

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

I just voted +1

#5 User is offline   Bonder

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Hi Danny, I voted a couple of days ago, and hope your project is prospering. I am also working on a project that I want to bring to television, in which I travel from city to city to give musicians a music video, in return for a place to stay, and travel costs. I have access to professional equipment and you can see some of my work on the project website: _www.trueundergroundproject_com
Perhaps we can collaborate for this project and make a show that we are both happy with.. Just an idea! check out my website and good luck!

#6 User is offline   PorfirioB

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

MY dream is music.i am a film maker in gener of MUSICALfilm.where do you want to go?may you tell me more about your plan?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users