Music download forum - Your music community: Eurotrip + questions - Music download forum - Your music community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Eurotrip + questions

#1 User is offline   eboom

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

Hello people ! I'm a 20 year old pianist and i have the intention of going to Europe to travel next year... I would like to make it a long trip and for that i need to earn some money while i??m travelling.One of the options ( the ideal one ) would be making music on the way, anyone interested on that??? you know, play together?
And that lead to the questions, how is life of a " street musician " there? there are places to play? which kind of music is the most popular one??? do you make any money???
Any help will be welcome !
Cheers !

#2 User is offline   Bonder

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

hi my name is william, i play cello, when will u go ? i plan to go to europe on july

#3 User is offline   Marlboro

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Hi Julio

I also thought to travel around a bit next year in summer, most preferably through the south like spain.

I am an examinated musicologist, playing guitar (mostly aetheric ambient & Flamenco stuff plus a lot of mainstream singer-songwriter-stuff). Just started with my PhD and looking foward to travel around a bit while doing it.

I just had experience as a trevelling musician once this year on a spontaneous tour with some friends through northern germany. You can get along pretty well _www.talkbackforum_com, we made lot of new friends during our trip which was mostly for fun, not especially for the money.

Though, we made quite a lot of money by playing very little time, and only playing some theme tunes and pop stuff. Of course, central commercial streets on weekends are the best, the rules are mostly that you are only allowed half an hour and then move.
Best i think is some popular easy listening classics.

Greetings

#4 User is offline   facebulk

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Helo Julio!
I am a DJ,producer,engineer and my name is Matej from Slovenia. I will go next summer around the Europe. My intentions are to record live bands/musicians during their performances in the street. I have the similar opinion and experiences that you find the people like you in the street. I have been in England couple of times and there are places for your intentions especially in London.

So keep in touch and we'll see how will be next summer.
Kovacic Matej aka. Deejay Crazy Nuts

myspace_com/djcrazynuts

#5 User is offline   SlimJim

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

*William : i don??t really know when...there's the chance that I'll be there on January or April, i don't know ! depends too much on if i get a job, if a don't and that kind of stuff...but we can be in touch, will be great having a cello player !

*Bender : nice info !
Classical music it??s great because it??s secure ( everyone likes it)... i would also like to do some latino america sound (??), maybe tango...what do you think??

*Matej: that sounds like a very interesting project!!! it??s soo cool ! and maybe you can teach me some Dj stuff ( always wanted to learn ! )
We definitely keep in touch mate !

* All of you : thanks a lot for the answers and forgive my english please !! it's not really good ( it??s not good at all i know :P )

#6 User is offline   Bodypainter

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

tambien hablo espanol cuando te conviene mas bien ;)... no tanto, pero basta para una conversacion en el red :D ...

tango sea a??n mas bien que classical, porque produce un ambiente mas aliviado que viene mejor con la gente, no asta tan serio como musica classica

#7 User is offline   Greative

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Julio!
About Deejay-ing and its techniques no problema, amigo!
I am interested in live recordings in the street.
With a friend we're preparing the page to sell the sounds I will record in the studio, street, nature, ....
I'd like to get together some people interesting in the project in other case I will find them in the trip.

I hope that everything will go allright.

Keep in touch, Deejay Crazy Nuts

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users