Music download forum - Your music community: Western Guitars what is your opinion what should i buy? - Music download forum - Your music community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Western Guitars what is your opinion what should i buy?

#1 User is offline   Greative

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:36 PM

HI,

Iam currently starting to play guitar and i love the sound of western guitars especially of this one:

_www.thomann.de/gb/epiphone_hummingbird.htm

what do you think about it? Do you have any other recommondations?

thanks alot

berni

#2 User is offline   DJLama

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

hi,
i also want to learn guitar. wondering which one to buy?

#3 User is offline   facebulk

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

There are so many great guitars out there so it is very difficult to select the best one to purchase. Try to look at choosing your guitar the exact same way as you would choose a friend or mate, the one that suits you best!
Usually if your are glancing through a guitar shop the guitar should jump out at you like a pet in a petstore would.
Good luck on your search and keep trying them out!

#4 User is offline   XbeatX

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

HI Anthony,

thank you about your advise i think in my case its realy the epiphone hummingbird because this guitar kind of jumped in my hands i love its sound and its style.

anyways when i read youre from north van, i remembered my old times i used to live at 7th st and st davids which is very close to lonsdale

folks from vancouver just know lots about music, now i live in vienna austria and here we dont have lot of stores where you can just buy used but realy nice guitars we only have brand new ones pretty much---that is kind of sad

best berni

#5 User is offline   facebulk

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Bernhard,

The hummingbird looks very cool. If it is what you like then by all means get it!

Opinions on guitars will vary with the musician that you are talking to. For me the best sounding acoustic guitars hands down have to be Martins. I own one of the 'budget' models the DX1 and it sounds amazing. The other models get very expensive quickly as you go up in quality, but they are the best to me.

Let us know what you get!

-Jeff

p.s. I have some free online guitar lessons at my page if you are interested --> _www.jefjamdesign_com/jefjampages/JJNEW.html

#6 User is offline   Fliven

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Hi, Bernhard

in my opinion, if you like the sound then take the guitar, coz you're starting plaing and when you'll have more experience in playing, guitars, sound, wood, etc you'll make up your mind to leave this guitar or maybe to buy another one.

But i really like your choice. I knew nothing about my first guitar but learned a lot with it.

Cheers.

#7 User is offline   Channing

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Hi, Bernhard

in my opinion, if you like the sound then take the guitar, coz you're starting plaing and when you'll have more experience in playing, guitars, sound, wood, etc you'll make up your mind to leave this guitar or maybe to buy another one.

But i really like your choice. I knew nothing about my first guitar but learned a lot with it.

Cheers.

#8 User is offline   Bonder

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Nice choice of guitar! I had an Epiphone electric guitar (Les Paul copy)for my first and it was incredibly hard-wearing so I would hazard a guess that the acoustic would be similarly built.

What kind of music will you be playing on it?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users