Music download forum - Your music community: dear forumers please read this! - Music download forum - Your music community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

dear forumers please read this!

#1 User is offline   Gregam530

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:30 PM

I am one of the members of this fantastic site . I am almost new and host just 2 ppl form poland. I am a musician and I play violin and piano and also remix stuff. recently I joined a competetion in a site and need your votes to help me ! I can't join public sites like facebook and tweeter and such sites because of where I live!(forbidden). so I can't take advantage of these sites like others in competition. I am the only persian in this contest. so decided to promote myself here. please give a few seconds of your time to vote me. after clicking vote a message sent to your mail so you have to confirm it to compelete voting. thanks so much.

and also enjoy my remix of ACE OF BASE -THE SIGN!
link: copy paste it.
_www.indabamusic_com/#!/submissions/show/37996

#2 User is offline   Channing

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Hi
actually i don't like your work because it is 3 minutes of the same thing which makes me use for it the adjective "boring".

But i voted for you and i hope it will help you to promote yourself.

Best wishes!

Vitalie

#3 User is offline   Bonder

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Hi
actually i don't like your work because it is 3 minutes of the same thing which makes me use for it the adjective "boring".

But i voted for you and i hope it will help you to promote yourself.

Best wishes!

Vitalie

#4 User is offline   SlimJim

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

thanks! it's short version. I made a long version with different beats too. I will upload in other site too.

#5 User is offline   XbeatX

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Hello.. Boys and Girls.. !! ;D

I'm looking for boys & girls who play and know his/her instrument enough good. I look for collaboration between us. I'm an engineer and producer of VA styles of music. So, my idea is if you can record your playing, your singing and send me it through the net. I will make an arrangement, mix, audio process and everything what is needed to get the final product like a song or audio performance. We can than offer our collaboration to market places and to people who are interested in such collaborations.

If you'd like to see more about my work from the past and in the present future see the next pages...

I hope everything good... Matej aka. The Crazy Nutss..

_www.myspace_com/djcrazynuts
_soundcloud_com/user12562
_www.facebook_com/CrazyNutsss

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users