Music download forum - Your music community: I search a song and this comes up - Music download forum - Your music community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I search a song and this comes up

#1 User is offline   stevems

• Pip
  • Group: New Members

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:57 PM

So i was looking for a song actually this is the second time this happened in a week.

I type in the song name and this message comes up where the listed songs should be

Request Server: nginx/0.7.59 Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 21:51:15 GMT Content-Type: text/xml; charset=windows-1251 Connection: keep-alive X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny4 Pragma: no-cache Cache-control: no-store Vary: Accept-Encoding Content-Length: 34 ???????????? ????? (00 B)

the first time i ignored it then i came back to the site few days tried a different song. and it did the same.

funny thing is somehow i went to a different page then accidentally hit back and it gave me a list of the songs by the same artist but not the song i was looking for, so i clicked next page and it gave me the same message as above.

is this a site problem? or does it have something to do with my connection or my end?
thanks

#2 User is offline   Yea4me

• Pip

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:38 PM

View Poststevems, on 01 December 2010 - 02:57 PM, said:

So i was looking for a song actually this is the second time this happened in a week.

I type in the song name and this message comes up where the listed songs should be

Request Server: nginx/0.7.59 Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 21:51:15 GMT Content-Type: text/xml; charset=windows-1251 Connection: keep-alive X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny4 Pragma: no-cache Cache-control: no-store Vary: Accept-Encoding Content-Length: 34 ???????????? ????? (00 B)

the first time i ignored it then i came back to the site few days tried a different song. and it did the same.

funny thing is somehow i went to a different page then accidentally hit back and it gave me a list of the songs by the same artist but not the song i was looking for, so i clicked next page and it gave me the same message as above.

is this a site problem? or does it have something to do with my connection or my end?
thanks

I've been getting the same thing all week as well.

And the "pop ups"!!!! It's one thing if they were "pop ups", but these "ads" forward the site to other pages and you have to click multiple messages in order to get off the page -- and even then you're forced right back to the "ad". It's a vicious circle. I've had to force my entire browser to close many times and even had to 'end program' when the ad freezes everything. I can understand needing $$ to operate the site, but not to the detriment of the site itself.

I hope the administrator can solve these issues cuz I really love the site. I get to hear music I'd never be able to experience otherwise. I really do appreciate all the work that you guys do. Really. ;-)

#3 User is offline   stevems

• Pip

Post icon  Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:26 AM

View PostYea4me, on 01 December 2010 - 03:38 PM, said:

I've been getting the same thing all week as well.

And the "pop ups"!!!! It's one thing if they were "pop ups", but these "ads" forward the site to other pages and you have to click multiple messages in order to get off the page -- and even then you're forced right back to the "ad". It's a vicious circle. I've had to force my entire browser to close many times and even had to 'end program' when the ad freezes everything. I can understand needing $$ to operate the site, but not to the detriment of the site itself.

I hope the administrator can solve these issues cuz I really love the site. I get to hear music I'd never be able to experience otherwise. I really do appreciate all the work that you guys do. Really. ;-)

i was going to say with the pop problem what works for me is as soon as ur directed to the ads type in topinweb .com again and it usually sends u to topin and it actually stays there. or try to type as soon as ur in topinweb, idk if that really helps but i like to believe it does for me.

and i forgot to mention yes. thank you topinweb for the job you guys do.

#4 User is offline   Steve

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:51 PM

i have this problem too!
it will be solved?

thank you!

#5 User is offline   Steve

• PipPip

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:45 AM

all is ok! you rock!

#6 User is offline   Dreamdemon

• Administrator
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:14 PM

The problem still exists. Working on that. Thanks for participation.
The elevator to success is out of service, but the stairs are always open.

#7 User is offline   Dreamdemon

• Administrator
  • Icon

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:38 PM

Partially solved. If this occurs, renewing the search page should work much-much better now, than before. We'll proceed with testing.

#8 User is offline   PhatKeith

• Pip
  • LocationManchester

Post icon  Posted 07 December 2010 - 11:39 PM

View PostDreamdemon, on 05 December 2010 - 09:38 PM, said:

Partially solved. If this occurs, renewing the search page should work much-much better now, than before. We'll proceed with testing.

Hi fellas!
Great site really can't fault it,(usually), I've been getting the same jargon coming up when I search for songs over the last few days....
However today its coming up with "server overloaded"?

Are you guys upgrading or something?

Hope it's sorted soon as life is so much less tuneful without you!

Thanks

Keith

#9 User is offline   Elisexoxo

• Pip

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:09 AM

View PostPhatKeith, on 08 December 2010 - 09:39 AM, said:

Hi fellas!
Great site really can't fault it,(usually), I've been getting the same jargon coming up when I search for songs over the last few days....
However today its coming up with "server overloaded"?

Are you guys upgrading or something?

Hope it's sorted soon as life is so much less tuneful without you!

Thanks

Keith

Same problem as me. Is it going to be fixed soon?

Best site, good job guys.

#10 User is offline   MistyC

• Pip

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:05 AM

View PostElisexoxo, on 11 December 2010 - 12:09 AM, said:

Same problem as me. Is it going to be fixed soon?

Best site, good job guys.

Same problem also for a week now...Today I get both, the jambled up crap and Server overload...

#11 User is offline   yachadi

• Pip

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:41 PM

yeah what's the deal with the server overloaded error message? it's been like this for more than a week!
PLEASEEEEEE fix soon...

#12 User is offline   ShopTeacher

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:04 PM

View Postyachadi, on 13 December 2010 - 10:41 AM, said:

yeah what's the deal with the server overloaded error message? it's been like this for more than a week!
PLEASEEEEEE fix soon...

dude chill..he will get it fixed
[URL=http://piratesagainstpedos.co.cc][img]http://piratesagainstpedos.com/images/paplogo.jpg[/img][/url]

#13 User is offline   Dreamdemon

• Administrator
  • Icon

Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:30 AM

Thank you for using our Free Music Downloads site. The problem was with server itself. Now we've changed it. It is working stable now. And the good news is that download speed should have increased twice!!!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users