Music download forum - Your music community: Travelling the US this summer, hoping to book with other bands! - Music download forum - Your music community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Travelling the US this summer, hoping to book with other bands!

#1 User is offline   Channing

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hey!
I play in a folk group in California and we are traveling the country (US) to play music and explore. We're hoping to set some shows up with bands that would like us to open for them, or just play a picnic or a bonfire party...whatever!

We will be leaving June 12th from California, heading East in the South, then looping up in Mid July from the east coast all the way to Washington and down (returning early August).

We would absolutely love to play some coffee shops, venues, but are perfectly happy in someone's living room as well. Let's set up a show and have a party!

You can listen to us at _www.myspace_com/seefamilytree

Hope to hear from some of you!

#2 User is offline   Marlboro

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Then you must come through Asheville. Be prepared to hang out because most people who come here either never want to leave or leave only briefly. We have a wonderful entertainment scene and I would suggest you check out
www_thegreyeagle_com
www_theorangepeel_com
Another great source would be The Mountain Express our local news, arts weekly at www_mountainx_com/clubland
let's meet for food and coffee when you arrive,

Steven

#3 User is offline   Gregam530

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

HI!

Please check out this link to my venue in Southern MD (1h from DC): www_indianheadblackbox_org

Let me know if you would be interested in a one-night show there. Renting is 175$ flat fee. Tickets are 18$ - 15$ reduced.

If you are interested, add me to your friends on myspace:
www_myspace_com/melinanardi
and send me a message from there.

Depending on how many you are, I could host you at my place.

Looking forward to hearing you play!

Melina

#4 User is offline   Bonder

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

hey man,

I just saw that movie Juno, and ya'll music seems like it should be on the soundtrack.("Honeybee") (Thats a complement) So, on your path of stardom, you should stop by Lafayette, Louisiana. Its the home of Cajun music and has the most entertaining group of down-home people Ive met.
I just moved from Long Beach last year to Louisiana, and you'll be surprised how hospitable people can be.

anyway, good luck!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users