Music download forum - Your music community: _www.talkbackforum_com-Tour Movie - Music download forum - Your music community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

_www.talkbackforum_com-Tour Movie

#1 User is offline   SlimJim

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

Me and my band had the idea to make a tour-movie. Then after experiencing some couch-surfs we had the idea to make some sort of couch-surfing-tour. And then we had a final one to combine the two ideas and make a _www.talkbackforum_com-tour-movie.

We asked the _www.talkbackforum_com-admins what they thought of it and they told us, they find it a great idea and we should contact the groups. so here we are.

Now some details:

What is the plan?

The easy way would be: We set up a tour and try to find couches. We don't want that! ;) We want to show the power of the _www.talkbackforum_com-community, so what we want is to find people here who like the music and can help us find the right clubs in their towns or people who are actually running clubs, organizing events or festivals.
After that, we will go through the suggestions and figure out the best route.

How many couches?

It's a trio plus one. Three band-members and a camera-man. No big equipment. We believe, it's important for the movie to have everyone at the same place, so we need a 4-men couch. We really don't mind the size of the room, we're going for some adventure, so we don't expect anything. And we have had some so-called Guerilla-tours, so we are experienced.

Some more details?

The band-members are citizens of the EU. If you are in this buisness, you know what it means in your country. Some countries might need some sort of foreign-artist-permission etc. Of course, there is no such problem inside the EU.

That's the only kind of limitation. We wouldn't mind making a world-tour. Actually, we'd love to. So, wherever you are, if you think you have any ideas, just go ahead and tell us. But first, you should check out the band:

THE BAND: ZINQ
WEB: _zinq.artyshock_com
MYSPACE: _www.myspace_com/zinq3
EMAIL: ZINQ@artyshock_com

Let's Rock!

#2 User is offline   Bodypainter

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Hi guys

I like the sound of your music and your idea for a movie. I live in Bristol in the UK and if you ever want to come and visit here you would be more than welcome.

Bristol has a great deal of home grown musical talent such as Tricky and Portishead, LTJ Bookham and Cut Copy just to mention a few as well as the current birth place of dubstep as well as a good local urban art scene and is also home to graffiti artists such as Banksy.

I work at a very special little musical venue called the cube. It's a community art house cinema/ music entertainments venue which is run entirely by volunteers of the artistic-musical-enthusiast type. It's not a place that is easy to find or on the map but is eclectically wonderful and an inspiration which keeps the local music scene in the hands of the community- definitely not a sell out-check out the following website and reviews or google it, though it is not so easy to find info on..it likes to remain relatively underground!

www_remotegoat.co.uk/venue_view.php?uid=21521
www_microplex.cubecinema_com/cubewebsite/

So, if you were interested in visiting Bristol and/or playing at the cube drop me a line.

And good luck with all the rest of your inspiration hunting Em : )

#3 User is offline   Fliven

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

hi emma,

that's just what we want! we want to go, where it takes us and show the real life on the road.
our plan is to set up the tour during the cold time of the year and start as soon as the sun comes out.

so, bristol, we're coming! ;)

thx
ZINQ

#4 User is offline   eboom

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

hello

a friend of mine has a kind of "pub" in st ?©tienne (nearby Lyon, centre/est of france) I am sorry it is a very small town compared to the rest of the world ;) but the place belonguing to my friend is very friendly and the town is really too. I sent your website address to ask her if she is interessed in welcoming you for a concert. For the couch there will be no problem.

your musics and the mixed infleunces sound great.

I tell you more as soon as I know.

Laetitia

#5 User is offline   Polecat

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

hi Laetitia,

we know lyon AND st etienne... now what you say?;) some great football going on there. isn't michel platini from st etienne?
anyway, we don't mind, how big or small the venue and as soon as we get to france, everything near paris is definitely on our route.
we still have plenty of time to plan everything.

and thanks for the musical feedback.

cheers
ZINQ

#6 User is offline   herobrine

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Hi guys

Glad to hear that you like the sound of Bristol. It's a great city. Let me know when you have more of an idea of your plans and I'll do what I can to help.

Best Wishes and Happy New Year

Emma :)

#7 User is offline   facebulk

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

thx.. and a great new year to everyone coming to this page ;)

#8 User is offline   Channing

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Hi Lalaq!

I have a similar idea with my band... you know?

I want to organise a Couch Surfing Music festival in some European countries with a rapresentative band in each country.

Maybe, we can work together for both project and get something..
let me know

thank you

#9 User is offline   Polecat

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Hi friends and musicians, I really like your idea. Spin Magazine recently did a feature on _www.talkbackforum_com and maybe the short article will help you in some way:

_www.spin_com/articles/website-finds-touring-bands-crash-space

best,
Seth

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users